Site Manager – Gloucester
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading tier one contractor within Gloucester for an exciting and prestigious project. As a Site Manager, you will be working for a respectable and thriving main contractor managing multimillion projects and will be responsible for delivering the programme on time, within budget to specified quality standards and client requirements.
• Conduct, co-ordinate and monitor all team and sub-contractor activities
• Ensure the Health & Safety of all staff, sub-contractors, visitors and the public
• Produce and maintain project records in line with procedures
• Manage client expectations and report against customer specific measures
• Maximise profit and cash through effective management of change, risk and opportunity, effective procurement strategy and effective supply chain selection and management.
• First Aid (4 day)
• Contract knowledge & reporting (NEC, JCT etc)
• A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of Health & Safety
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.