Assistant Planning consultant, Exeter area £22k - £35k DOE
Exciting opportunity to join a small planning and environmental consultancy based just outside of Exeter. You will have a Planning degree from a UK university with ideally around 1 plus years’ experience however graduates may be considered.
There will be opportunity to work towards your RTPI with flexible hours and home / office working whichever is your preference (2 office days a week required).
You will be working on projects such as 200 housing development in Cornwall, Hotel in Torquay, also a geothermal Sustainable Distillery Research Centre.
For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
• Develop creative and original planning solutions
• Preparing policy presentations, project proposals and tender responses
• Manging own client relationships, other project teams, local planning authorities
• Project meetings and follow up notes
• Reviewing drawings, planning appraisals, planning statements
• Writing and submitting planning applications
• Negotiate with developers and other professionals, such as surveyors and architects
• Assess planning applications and monitor outcomes
• Research and analyses data to help inform strategic developments
• Design layouts and draft design statements
• Attend and present at planning boards, appeals and public inquiries
• Relevant recognised qualification within the UK
• Preferred 1 plus years’ experience
• Proficiency on CAD software
• keep up to date with legislation associated with land use
• Working toward RTPI Chartership
• Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across the South West
Offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday, opportunities for mentoring and CPD.