Building Services - Exeter
Circa £30,000 - £35,000
I’m looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a busy Building Services consultancy in their thriving Exeter office. The firm have offices in Exeter, Bristol, Camberley and London; all of which are established and busy within the local market. The Exeter office are involved in some fantastic local work such as the redevelopment of Sandy Park, local schools, Exeter City stadium upgrades, hotels, commercial work such as car showrooms and large retail based projects. Their current flagship project is the M&E work on the Sandy Park hotel.
- Support the Senior Engineers on projects as well as working independently on projects. You’ll be working on a variety of sectors including education, residential, commercial, stadia and hopitality
- Assist in mentoring Junior and Graduate Engineers, helping their development and training
- Attend site visits, liaising with contractors and site staff
- Client liaison work, attending meetings with other engineers and independently
- Competitive salary circa £30,000 - £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- 5% pension
- Flexible benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company with a solid pipeline of work, they offer continued development and support in a friendly, productive atmosphere. They pride themselves on a low staff turnover and have a great working environment.