Commercial Manager - Reading
A market leading property maintenance company are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. This well-established company’s portfolio includes refurbishments, reactive maintenance and painting to a variety of sectors including social housing, MOD, new builds and local authorities.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be an integral part of the Commercial Team, responsible for managing the team, overseeing external sub-contracting companies and involved in the project management and administration of all commercial matters.
• Provide commercial oversight and support in Contracts Management
• Ensure they are not commercially exposed to LADs and other contractual terms
• Ensure variations are reported and costed
• Approve Subcontractor valuations and variations
• Ensure construct software is updated with current costs and projected costs
• Manage Cost Trackers, Variations, cost forecast
• Assist with Contracts Management and Estimating
You will have a minimum of a HNC / BSc or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, have strong written, oral communication and negotiation skills and have strong computer skills.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.