Part time - Long term contract!
A leading construction business is looking to appoint a Site Administrator to work on a busy project based in Torbay. This contract role starts immediately on one of the most exciting schemes currently on site in the area.
As a Site Administrator duties could include:
• Plant hire and organising deliveries on and off site, assisting with inductions for sub contractors and visitors.
• Organising Stationary/ office supplies, managing diaries
• You will also be involved in managing weekly reports and spreadsheets
• Administration duties and some minute taking may be required
• Assisting with Health and safety on site
• Updating online Document Control software/drawing registers
• Organising meetings, refreshments and greeting visitors
• Updating enrolment/induction paperwork
As a Site Administrator you will need to be an organised individual with an eye for detail who is accustomed to a site or depot environment. You will need to hold previous experience of working as an Administrator with sound and have sound IT and communication skills. Previous experience within the construction industry and working knowledge of online document control software packages like 4projects, Procure, Viewpoint or Aconex would be highly advantageous.
This is a varied role where a flexible and adaptable work ethos is required.
If you are an accomplisged Administrator, looking for a new challenging role please Angela on 01392 314052!