I have a unique opportunity in Central Bristol for an Electrical Engineer with around 3 years of post-graduate experience. I’m working with a relatively fresh consultancy who since their inception, have grown a strong reputation and been involved in some high end work both locally and further afield.
- You’ll be working both with Senior Engineers as well as working on your own design work. Current projects include hotels, residential and education.
- Carry out site surveys and attend site visits both independently and with other engineers
- Liaise with contractors, architects and site staff
- Assist in helping grow the office and the electrical team
Who You’ll Be…
- You’ll be an Electrical Engineer with around three years of Building Services experience, ideally in Bristol, although not essential
- We’re looking for a driven, and motivated individual who can come into a fresh consultancy and grow with them
- You’ll be driven, and want to progress to a senior level and beyond
- Hold a relevant BEng or HNC/HND
- Competitive salary DOE, circa £32,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Career progression and continued support and development
This is a genuinely unique opportunity, and very attractive for someone looking to join a young consultancy and motivated by progression and helping grow a team.