Assistant Site Manager – Bristol
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager to join a contractor on a permanent basis. You will assist in managing the site to ensure the scheme is built to company and governing bodies using specified drawings and instructions and to support the site team.
· Support and assist the site manager
· Ensure all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme and the quality and cost standards
· Ascertain that all work is kept on programme and that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to
· Experience in construction at a similar level
· Knowledge of traditional construction methods, processes and current health and safety legislation
· SMSTS, First Aid at Work & CSCS
· Strong organisational and communication skills are also required
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.