Quantity Surveyor – Exeter
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction main contractor to work on a prestigious project In Exeter valuing at nearly £10m. As a Quantity Surveyor working with this regional contractor, you will manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise cashflow.
• To support the project team with commercial and contractual expertise
• Assess, review and mitigate Commercial and Contractual risks
• Implement policies for risk management
• Preparation and presentation of monthly Cost Reports
• Value works executed by Sub-Contractors
• Certify interim and final payments
• Previous project experience working with main contractor
• D&B experience
• Degree qualified or relevant experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Packages
An excellent salary and package is on offer.
If you would like to discuss, please do call and ask for Nicky Harris.