Construction Project Manager – Exeter
An opportunity has arisen to join a main contractor within Exeter for an exciting and prestigious project. As a Project Manager, you will be working for a respectable and thriving main contractor managing a scheme valuing at nearly £10m and will be responsible for the delivery of the entire programme.
• Assist with site planning, design and construction programme and oversee the build process
• Coordinate work of subcontractors for various phases
• Establish timelines, calculate labor and material costs
• Generate and issue regular internal and external project reporting through company software
• Report the progress and any necessary modifications of plans
• Liaise and chair meetings with site staff and clients
• Ensure the project is completed on time, within scope and budget
• Implement and ensure H&S for site staff, visitors and the public are strictly adhered to
• First Aid at Work
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
• Ability to work under pressure
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.