Design Manager – Dorset
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join a local contractor on a permanent basis! This contractor offers a complete package of construction-related services including design and build through to refurbishment and associated fit-out works. This contractor’s projects vary in both private and public sector works, commercial and residential build and refurbishments.
The successful post-holder will be responsible for the design and delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of required project outcomes by exceeding client expectations on programme, cost and quality.
This contractor have an impressive reputation and a desirable amount of projects coming up.
• Identify, manage and mitigate design risk as part of the team
• Take responsibility for the management of the design through preconstruction and construction stages
• Manage the submission and timely approval of all reviewable design data
• Assist in the commercial and technical review of specialist subcontract tender returns, establish interfaces and review alternative design
• Day to day management of direct reports and providing the strategy / leadership to achieve the business / contract objectives
Ideally you will have a proven track record of managing all design aspects of a project from tender through to completion.
If you would like to discuss, please call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.