Quantity Surveyor – Cornwall
This South West based building contractor whose projects range of private and public sector works, commercial, leisure and residential build and refurbishments are looking to expand their team due to increased workload.
With a number of schemes already on site and about and a very exciting project about to start, the company are actively looking to appoint a dynamic experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
Depending on the complexity and size of the schemes, you will be required to take the lead and run your own projects. Duties will include procurement, measurements, valuations, payments, variations, the agreement of final accounts and reporting.
Applicants should possess the below experience:
• Main Contracting experience, managing schemes up to £5m
• Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement
• Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account
• Ideally qualified to degree or HNC level in Construction or Quantity Surveying or working towards
• Confident communication and negotiation skills
• Fully IT literate and numeric
Should you wish to know more, please call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.