Quantity Surveyor – Exeter
An opportunity has arisen to join a well established construction company for a prestigious project in Exeter. As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be working with a Managing Quantity Surveyor to manage the commercial resources of the assigned project. Future schemes could include education, health, defence, leisure and hospitality.
• To support the project team with commercial and contractual expertise
• Assess, review and mitigate Commercial and Contractual risks
• Implement policies for risk management
• Preparation and presentation of monthly Cost Reports
• Value works executed by Sub-Contractors
• Certify interim and final payments
• Previous project experience working with main contractor
• Managed the life cycle of a scheme over £3m
• Degree qualified or relevant experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Packages
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.