Site Manager – Camberley
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction main contractor for an exciting and prestigious project. As the Site Manager, you will be working for a respectable and thriving main contractor and will be responsible for the delivery of the entire programme. To be considered for this role, it is essential you have experience of steel frame, commercial warehouse projects.
• Assist with site planning, design and construction programme and oversee the build process
• Coordinate work of subcontractors for various phases
• Establish timelines, calculate labor and material costs
• Generate and issue regular internal and external project reporting through company software
• Report the progress and any necessary modifications of plans
• Liaise and chair meetings with site staff and clients
• Ensure the project is completed on time, within scope and budget
• Implement and ensure H&S for site staff, visitors and the public are strictly adhered to
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent coordination skills
Essential to have experience of steel frame, commercial warehouse projects.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.