Looking for a varied role in a leading construction and property services business?
Due to continued growth, this well established business which operates across Somerset, Devon and Cornwall, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Manager to further strengthen their team in Devon.
Based in their Exeter office and reporting into a regional director, you will be tasked with building on existing client relationships and establishing new connections across the region to raise the company’s profile and increase opportunities to bid for future work.
With knowledge and passion for producing winning bids and tenders, the ideal candidate will have the ability to oversee a small team ensuring high quality documentation is produced and manage the pipeline of leads and opportunities.
Experience & Skills Required
• Previous experience in Business Development role
• Knowledge of the Construction/Property market
• A confident communicator, able to build rapport quickly
• Self motivated and target driven
• Proven track record in generating business leads and opportunities
• Understanding of the bid/tender process
• Ability to produce well written marketing and/or bid documentation
On occasions, this role will require some travel and flexibility in order to attend various industry and networking events across the region.
The company are able to offer a great working environment and team ethos. They can accommodate flexible or part time working if required.
If you are interested in hearing more, please do get in touch!