Estimator - Plymouth
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join a building maintenance company on a permanent basis. This individual will ideally possess expertise in the building maintenance industry and must be able to communicate effectively and have a thorough understanding of their specialist area.
Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors, and other third parties.
• Actively monitor tender portals for relevant projects and establish contact.
• Review and evaluate all tender enquiries for completeness and accuracy.
• Administrate correspondence and tender documentation throughout the supply chain.
• Organise and attend site visits with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain pricing in a timely manner to meet with submission deadlines.
• Review and evaluate all project costs and provide a complete price submission.
• Assess the levels of business risk on each project.
• Compile and provide detailed handover information for all successful bids to the Operations team
• Monitor the various stages of all successful bids to ensure costs are kept in line with the forecast
• Proven track record of estimating in building maintenance works.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal English.
• Highly numerate, uses initiative and solves problems independently
• Full clean driving licence is required, and a DBS will be conductedComputer literacy skills and the ability to adapt to using company customer relationship management systems
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.