Senior Quantity Surveyor – Keynsham
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a regional contractor on a permanent basis. This Contractor undertakes a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, sports, leisure and commercial. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will provide commercial support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and will manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise cashflow.
• To maximise the commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Preparation of internal commercial reporting and any other reports which may be required measurement, valuation, and agreement of work sections
• Preparation of tender enquires for subcontract works packages and analysis of tender returns
• Preparation of Valuations/Application for payment with full supporting documentation in accordance with the contract
• Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of detailed requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
• Minimum of HNC or equivalent in construction
• Experience of main contracting/£mm projects/NEC/JCT
• Strong written, oral communication skills and negotiation
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Project
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.