Site Manager – kingsteignton
My client, a leading fit out contractor are recruiting for a Site Manager to join their team due to awarded projects on a permanent basis. This role involves technical challenges including providing a high level of service through client facing and client focused practices for a variety of projects including Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs and Theatres. It will be your responsibility to plan and organise the daily activities needed to effectively complete contracts ensuring that the project is delivered on program and to the required quality.
• Organisation site labour, managing multiple trades (eg electricians, plumbers, H&V, flooring, ceilings, decorators etc)
• Project planning
• Cost Control
• Quality Assurance
• Client liaison and reporting
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Have and eye for detail but able to see the bigger picture
• Be calm and always behave in a professional manner
• Have the ability to deliver on time and under pressure
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.