Senior Contracts Manager – kingsteignton
My client, a leading fit out contractor are recruiting for a Senior Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role involves technical challenges including providing a high level of service through client facing and client focused practices for a variety of projects including Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs and Theatres. It will be your responsibility to develop and organize the divisional resources needed to effectively complete interior refurbishment contracts. It is the Contract Managers’ responsibility to maximise the profitability of contracts whilst ensuring the project is delivered safely, on programme and to the required quality. It will be your role to plan and organise the daily activities needed to effectively complete contracts ensuring that the project is delivered on program and to the required quality.
• Identify and minimise risks to the business
• Secure future sales by ensuring contracts are delivered to the required standard
• Recruit, train and develop individual team members so that they maximise their potential, via regular one-to-one review meetings
• Ensure adequate resources are in place to deliver the projects
• Ensure clarity of commercial arrangements at project commencement
• Identify, meet, assess, approve and promote new supply chain partners
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Have and eye for detail but able to see the bigger picture
• Be calm and always behave in a professional manner
• Have the ability to deliver on time and under pressure
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.