Are you a graduate with an interest in Building Services and sustainability?
If you have a degree in mechanical Engineering, Building Services or Building Physics, this could be for you…
We’re working with a Building Services consultancy who are looking to add a bright graduate to their growing St Austell team.
With three offices across the west and south west of England, this consultancy are a Building Services and Sustainability driven firm in the built environment. Their offices are based in St Austell, Bristol, and Swindon. Notable previous projects include,
- £12m Exeter University project
- Swindon Town FC Football in the community
- McDonald’s restaurants
- £100m high end residential development Poole
- Royal hospital Chelsea
What to expect…
- Shadowing and working alongside Senior Mechanical Engineers on a variation of projects
- You’ll be in a very ‘hands on’ graduate role, where you’ll be involved in every aspect of the busy life of consulting engineering! From design, site visits, surveys, client meetings and design briefings no day is the same.
- You’ll be encouraged to gain professional membership with wither CIBSE, IMechE, IET or The Energy Institute
All that is required is a relevant degree to Mechanical Engineering/Sustainability/Building Services, an ambitious personality, and a great work ethic.
What’s in it for you…
Aside from a fantastic graduate role with a genuine career progression plan, this is a great place to work with some fantastic benefits.
- 24 days’ annual leave
- A bonus ‘company bank holiday’
- Flexible hours
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Profit share bonus scheme
- £25,000 - £27,000 starting salary with rapid salary progression opportunities