I’m working with a fresh consultancy who are based in Newton Abbot, and are currently looking to take on an Electrical Engineer. They have a fantastic workload after their inception last year, including work across defence, residential, healthcare, and leisure projects.
I’m looking for an engineer who is between a graduate and senior level, this role will have genuine progression opportunities with no ‘glass ceiling’.
- You’ll be directly working with the Electrical Director of the company, both supporting and running individual work
- Attend site visits and site surveys
- Work with clients in client liaison and meetings
- Liaising with architects and contractors
- £26,000 - £40,000 Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- Frequent salary / bonus reviews
This is a really unique chance to join a very new consultancy who are incredibly busy. They are excited to be moving into their newly refurbished office space just outside of Newton Abbot. They’re really accessible from Plymouth, Exeter and Torbay.