Branch Manager – Plymouth
A market leading property maintenance company are looking for a Branch Manager to join their team. This well-established company’s portfolio includes fire protection, refurbishments, reactive maintenance and painting to a variety of sectors including social housing, MOD, new builds and local authorities.
· To lead, develop and motivate your team which includes Quantity Surveyors, Contract Managers, supervisors and trades
· You will take the lead for the office budget, P&L’s, staff requirements, KPI’s and turnover
· To lead and work with your operational team to drive high levels of productivity and ensure that work is delivered to a high quality and within the proposed timings
· Along with the commercial team, you will be responsible for the financial reporting processes and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews
· A proven track record to show significant leadership/management experience in a similar role managing contracts, managing teams, contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting
· A background within maintenance, refurbishments or painting is advantageous
· Experience of managing clients and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
· Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring onsite compliance
An attractive salary and bonus is on offer with a great package.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.