Contracts Manager – Plymouth
A market leading property maintenance company are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This well-established company’s portfolio includes refurbishments, reactive maintenance and painting to a variety of sectors including social housing, MOD, new builds and local authorities.
· Liaise with and manage labour, site staff, sub-contractors and supply chain
· Manage one large or several small sites across the region
· Ensure schemes are completed on time and within budget
· Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety
· Support the Branch Manager with budgets, P&L’s, staff requirements, KPI’s and turnover
· A proven track record to show experience in a similar role managing contracts, managing teams, contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting
· A background within maintenance, refurbishments or painting is advantageous
· Experience of managing clients and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
· Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring onsite compliance
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.