Design Coordinator – Pembrokeshire
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Design Coordinator to join one of the UK’s largest building Tier One Contractors on a permanent basis!
This contractor offers a complete package of construction-related services including design and build through to refurbishment and associated fit-out works with clients including national government, local authorities, transport bodies, hospitals, universities, housing providers, retailers and commercial firms in every sector.
Ideally you will have a proven track record of undertaking design coordination activities at both tender and construction stages. This experience will include working on single stage, two stage and negotiated contracts
• Monitor and advise on the procurement of specialist subcontractor’s design input
• Assist in the commercial and technical review of specialist subcontract tender returns
Obtain specialist subcontractor samples and technical literature for approval in accordance with the design programme
• Undertake design performance reviews for all specialist design subcontractors
Assist the Document Controller in archiving all final issue design documentation
Produce a project specific Best Practice
• BSc or equivalent within construction
• Healthcare P21+22 experience advantageous
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.