Part 2 Architectural Assistant Birmingham, £22k - £30k DOE
Exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join one of the UK’s leading Architectural Practices. With an exciting pipeline of projects lined up for 2022 the consultancy are expanding their team and looking for a Part 2 to assist the team working across a variety of project sectors to include commercial, residential, mixed use, student accommodation, healthcare, education and much more!
If you are looking to complete your Part 3 and progress to become a qualified Architect then there couldn’t be a better company to do this with! They will support, mentor and provide training to help you achieve this. They will also provide you training within Revit and you will be using the most up to date software and systems.
If you would like to know more about the opportunity then get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
• Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
• Liaising with other members of the design team
• Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
• Solving any issues that may arise
• Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
• Assist on planning applications and appeals
• Visit site for inspections
• Part 2 Qualified
• Proficiently in AutoCAD / SketchUp / InDesign is essential
• Proficiency in Revit is desirable
• Proactive approach and ambitious
• Examples of work produced within the last 6-12 months is essential and to include university work
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff. This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.