I’m working with one of the South West’s leading Building Services consultancies. A rare opportunity to join their established Exeter team has come available for a an Electrical Engineer.
I’m looking for someone who is highly motivated, dynamic, and friendly. You’ll be an important part of what is a fairly new look electrical team. In short, the role will consist of,
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, with Electrical, Mechanical, and Sustainability teams in the office
- Identify scope changes under the control process
- Provide electrical design
- Work with junior/graduate engineers in the office, as well as support more senior staff members in the office
- Liaise with clients and external third parties on projects
- Assist in future office growth
It’s a genuinely, really rewarding company to work with, who promote a real work/life balance as well as a brilliant set of benefits.
- Competitive salary, £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 Days annual leave with additional leave with service
- Government pension
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Professional memberships paid
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Holiday sale/purchase options
Who You’ll Be
The key priority is having a great attitude and being a team player. This is a friendly, sociable consultancy who really value their people.
- Hold a degree in electrical engineering or building services
- Experience of working across a variety of project sectors
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Hold a full UK driving license