Assistant Site Manager – Residential New Build - North Cornwall
A leading and reputable Residential Developer has an opportunity for an assistant site manager to join them! Working on a medium sized multi unit scheme!
The role will be a No:2 on site, supporting the site manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades, deliveries and materials . You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with subcontractors and customers.
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the new build residential market
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- A trade background is preferred
- Experience delivering traditional build plots
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates, CSCS card & First Aid