Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
I’m working with a very high profile Building Services consultancy on the outskirts of Bristol who seek a Mechanical Engineer to join their talented design team.
You’ll be joining a consultancy who work on some very high profile and complex designs, including luxury Mayfair hotels, complex modern workspace designs, universities, healthcare projects, lots of net zero work, bijoux hotels, high profile private residential London work, churches and MoD work.
I’m looking for someone who has a passion for the built environment and working on some niche projects.
Ideally you’ll be,
- 2+ years of experience within Building Services
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit is beneficial
- Hold a relevant degree to Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
As well as working with a brilliant consultancy you’ll receive
- Very competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Nest pension
- Career progression
- Some flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to really further your career within Building Services, working with a very supportive and innovative consultancy.