An opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join an exciting and expanding specialist building contracting company on a permanent basis. This company provide a range of Fire Protection services to a range of clients across the UK including local authorities, housing associations and commercial businesses. With retrofit high on the government's agenda, this business has a healthy order book and are growing!
Working within a team, the role is varied and collaborative.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of quotes
• Create/Issue cost quotations
• Site surveys
• Resource / materials cost gathering
• Analysing quotes
• Identify labour, material and time requirements
• Manage bid pricing
• Previous estimating experience within the building and construction sector
• experience of working with Schedule of rates
• Fully IT literate, good working knowledge of Excel
• Strong numeric skills
• This position could be of interest to a QS with estimating/pricing experience
If you are looking for a good team environment with an expanding business, please get in touch!