Be part of a great team!
As one of the regions most respected and reliable, privately owned Construction Consultants in the South West, this business has earned a reputation for professionalism, commitment and delivery. Able to offer an extensive range of services to their clients in both the public and private sector, they are enjoying high levels of workload and repeat business and are therefore looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Scheduler.
Working in a team and reporting into a Project Manager, the role will be assisting in the smooth running of building projects by providing administration and business support for a programme of maintenance works.
Duties will include:
• Organising and scheduling inspections and site visits for surveyors
• Managing the filing and archive process
• Populating and managing data and documents
• Monitoring and updating web based feedback and social media platforms
• Reception work
• Assisting in ensuring compliance
The company are looking for a self motivated and organised individual with excellent administrative skills and the ability to communicate well and work as part of a team. You should have the following skills and experience:
• Previous appointment/workload scheduling experience
• Previous administration experience - construction or property related is advantageous
• Good IT literacy
• Comfortable making outgoing calls and communicating with tenants
The company provide a great working environment, team atmosphere, home working and the opportunity for career progression and development.