Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
I have a brilliant opportunity to join an established, and busy central Birmingham Building Services consultancy. You’ll be joining a team working on a varied portfolio, including refurbishment and new build projects including several multi-million-pound development schemes within the construction industry.
The core projects at present mainly involves the education and residential sectors including multi-residential high, medium and low rise projects, school decarbonisation feasibilities. They have projects including new build schools and student accommodation both design and technical adviser roles, supporting our team throughout the UK.
This role will initially be supporting the Senior Engineers, whilst also undertaking training to develop your career.
Who You’ll Be
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of two years Building Services experience, who holds a degree or HNC in a relevant subject.
- You’ll be ambitious and want to achieve professional accreditation
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- An awareness of REVIT MEP and willingness to develop BIM
- A working knowledge and experience using Hevacomp, Dialux, Amtech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be of smart appearance with a professional attitude and enthusiastic
- Being able to work as part of a M&E team
- Report writing skills, with MS Office experience
You’ll be joining a consultancy who will invest in you and your future, with a strong team who will develop you in your Building Services career.
- Competitive salary c.£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 25 Days annual leave
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Company IT