£25k - £28k
An exciting venture has arisen for an Office Manager to join a leading contractor who are based on the outskirts of Exeter. You will be managing a busy office, which are offering a competitive salary, benefits, free parking and a stable progussive working environment.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Managing and assisting with drawing registrations
• Coordinate diaries, meetings rooms and take minutes in meetings
• Assisting with O&A Manuals
• General Administration/Office Management duties
• Overseeing the receptionist and one Administrator
• Liaise with internal and external clients
Experience working within Construction would be an advantage either as an Office Manager or an Administrator looking for a step up.
Candidates must have good IT skills, be professional and able to manage others.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB recruitment Exeter and ask for Emma Carlisle.