Highway CAD Technician/Engineer – Bristol
I am working with a Multi-office Consultancy who are looking to bolster their Highways Team in their Bristol Office.
You would be working alongside a Principal Engineer on Major Highway design, whilst also being exposed to Infrastructure projects.
They are a relatively young consultancy with being under 20 years old but have grown to 19 offices in those years, the offices are spread all across the UK supporting the Residential Development and Planning Sector.
- Public Sector
And more – the Bristol office covers mainly Infrastructure, Highways and Transport.
Ideally, you would have knowledge of Road Layout and:
• 2+ Years’ Experience within Infrastructure Design/Highway Drawings
• Experience within AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or Microdrainage
• Experience/knowledge of Section agreements 278 and 38
• A willingness to learn and keenness to develop your skillset
The company are flexible with the suitability of candidates however those requirements would help a candidate.
Salary and Package:
This consultancies package is truly market leading, salary is dependent on experience (DOE) £23,000-£32,000
- 7% non-contributory pension
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Christmas shutdown
- Hybrid working
- Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance
This is a great opportunity for someone to work and progress at a well-established consultancy with highly skilled staff helping with your progression.