Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Bristol
I am working with a Multi-office Consultancy who are looking to bolster their Infrastructure Team in their Bristol Office.
You would be working alongside, and helping run the Infrastructure Team.
They are a relatively young consultancy with being under 20 years old but have grown to 19 offices in those years, the offices are spread all across the UK supporting the Residential Development and Planning Sector.
- Public Sector
- Retail projects
And more – the Bristol office covers mainly Residential developmentts on Infrastructure, Highways and Transport Planning.
Ideally, you would have knowledge of the local market and:
• 4+ Years’ Experience within a Infrastructure Design
• Experience within AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or Microdrainage
• Strong Experience/working knowledge of Section agreements 278 and 38
• A desire to help win work, and help lead a small team
The company are flexible with the suitability of candidates however those requirements would help a candidate.
Salary and Package:
Salary is dependent on experience (DOE) however you can expect to be earning between £35,000-£50,000
- 7% non-contributory pension
- 25 days Annual Leave plus the Christmas shutdown
- Hybrid working
- Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance
This is a great opportunity for someone to work and progress at a well-established consultancy with a very enthusiastic team.