Architectural Technologist, Birmingham, £30k - £40k DOE
Opportunity for An Architectural Technologist to join a medium size Architectural and Project Management consultancy in the centre of Birmingham.
Working across a variety of project sectors to include education, healthcare, leisure, industrial and commercial, heritage and residential.
You will join a medium size team of 30 working across a variety of project sectors. If you are experienced within Healthcare, this would be an advantage.
Working from home is a permanent benefit this consultancy are offering, as long as you can get to the office once every couple of weeks.
Contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment If you would like to know more about this opportunity!
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload
- Job running experience desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Revit software is desirable
- Examples of work produced within the last 6-12 months is essential
This is a great opportunity to grow and enhance your career with talented people working on cutting edge projects in a friendly supportive flexible environment.