We are working with a large local building contractors who require a Multi-Skilled Tradesperson with a carpentry bias to join their team. The role will include a mix of being on site helping with construction and refurbishment works, and attending maintenance call outs in and around the Torbay region.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Both 1st and 2nd fix carpentry work
- Assisting other trades around site as necessary
- Carrying out other build and maintenance tasks as required
- Attending maintenance/snagging call outs for other sites in and around Torbay
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
- A CSCS card
- Construction and/or maintenance experience
- A carpentry qualification, ideally to NVQ Level 3 standard
- A full UK driving license
This is a temporary role, initially from an ASAP start to September. It is possible that the right candidate will be offered a permanent role.
If this sounds like you, please email your cv to email@example.com or call Marcus on 01392 537018.