Associate Director Architect –Oxford
Salary + Benefits package guaranteed to rival any other consultancy within the area. Please request further details from Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment.
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a medium size design led Architectural practice specialising in high end residential, residential developments and commercial projects throughout Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds.
The opportunity would suit a senior Architect / Associate who is experienced managing teams and produces good quality design work. They will need to be experienced to go out and win work, ideally have local knowledge, resourcing and fee statements.
The consultancy are market leaders working across a variety of high end prestigious projects.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Oversea all design work and ensure it is at the highest standard
- Development and marketing of the practice
- Developing new and sustaining relationships
- Business development and winning work, supporting new business opportunities to include bid writing and drawing packages, presentations to clients and project stakeholders
- Assist the Directors with the successful running of the practice by reviewing strategies, financial budgets and strategically growing the business
- You will have excellent design skills and have a portfolio to demonstrate this
- Experience within teamwork leading and managing a large team and excellent negotiation skills
- Overseeing projects the Associates and Architect are running
- Representing the practice at social networking events
- You must have relevant UK based experience and ARB / RIBA qualified Architect
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable multi-disciplinary offering an excellent benefits package to include generous holiday, healthcare, good pension and competitive salary.