ELECTRICIAN – SOLAR PV
We are working with a local renewable energy company who require an Electrician due to growth in their business. You will be responsible for carrying our installation work to the highest standards. You will be responsible for carrying out electrical work to the highest standard, including instaaltion, maintenance and fault finding on solar PV equipment, car chargers and battery storage.
In order to succeed in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as a qualified electrician
- Be able to mentor an apprentice/mate
- Be 18th Edition qualified
- Have a current ECS card
- Hold a full clean driving license
Qualifications such as SMSTS, Working at Heights and a Level 3 award in the installation of Small Scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems is highly desirable, as is experience installing solar PV, car chargers and battery storage.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits to you will include:
- A very competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Overtime opportunities plus additional expenses
- Company van
- Pension scheme
- Full training and development
- Discounts on renewable energy products
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Marcus on 01392 537018 for an informal chat.