Senior Planner – Bristol
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction main contractor for an array of exciting new schemes on a permanent basis. As the Senior Planner, you will be responsible for the planning function on tenders and sites involving detailed analysis of information. This contractor are construction specialists of new build and refurbishment commercial schemes within Retail, Leisure, Defence and Student Accommodation to name a few!
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Identify project critical success factors for the programme and make other team members aware of these
• Challenge and verify suppliers and sub-contractors programme and methodology
• Develop with guidance Pre-construction, design and procurement programmes
• Identify requirements for temporary works and liaise with temporary works coordinator
• Independently assess progress against programmes and report findings
• Assist with the PM report and populate the planning and controls sections
• Develop the programme and associated documents in line with the form of contract
• Update Project Programme in line with the Contract
• Identify change and assess impact on the programme
• Understand business need for positive cash flow and plan works accordingly
If you are an experienced Planner working in a similar role on projects above £5m, have HNC or Construction related Qualification and hold a relevant driving licence and would like to discuss this vacancy, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.