Senior Quantity Surveyor – Bath
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading construction main contractor for an exciting and prestigious project. As the SQS, you will be working with the Project Manager through the project commercial lead for the commercial aspects of a project / section of a larger project.
• Understanding and working knowledge of project commercial start up and close out procedures
• Applications for Payment and Invoicing
• Cost Control
• Change Control
• Accounting and Reporting
• Programming and Project Controls
• Risk and Opportunity Management
• At least 5 years experience as commercial lead on Main Contracting projects
• BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• UK Driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.