A superb opportunity to lead the Business Development and Marketing function of an expanding Civil Engineering firm! Want to be part of the success story?
A Head of Business Development role has arisen to join a leading Civil Engineering contractor as they look to further expand their operations across the Midlands and South West.
This organisation operates across a range of sectors delivering Infrastructure, Highways, Industrial, Bridges, Flood Defence and Car Park schemes throughout the UK.
As part of the Senior Management Team, the main focus of the role is to increase revenue by identifying new business opportunities and developing quality bids that secure these works. You'll pro-actively lead the development of relationships with potential and existing clients, generate pipeline, develop and drive the BD strategy, promote the brand and raise the profile of business.
• Develop and deliver on the company Business Development and Marketing Strategy
• Identify and generate new business opportunities
• Work closely with preconstruction leads and bid managers to manage pipeline and priorities
• Collaborate and coordinate the quality of bids and submissions
• Research the project and client to propose ideas that reflect our client's key drivers and communicate our differentiators and approach
• Attend and engage with industry networking events and groups
• Have involvement in creating and promoting marketing material
• Overseeing Social Value activities
• Previous experience of line management and mentoring others
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about building new client relationships and be driven by achieving and exceeding expectations.
Due to the nature and level of this position, its essential that you have previous experience of working in a senior Business Development position, leading a team delivering to tight deadlines.
You should have a proven track record in acquiring new business, a solid career history in business to business sales and ideally, experience within the construction, property or engineering sectors.
This company has an exciting future ahead as it embarks on their expansion plans.
You will be joining an established, independent company to include a competitive starting salary, generous benefits package, great working environment alongside huge scope for career progression.
For a full job specification and to find out more please apply with a copy of your CV.