Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking to start your career in Building Services with a progressive and modern consultancy who are in a sustainable period of growth?
I have a fantastic opportunity in Clevedon for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join an exciting, fast growing company. They are a consultancy who work on a wide range of project sectors, some of their recent work includes University of Exeter Physics Tower, St Johns Hall, Millharbour in London, and Gidleigh Park Hotel amongst others. The staff retention rate is fantastic, and they pride themselves on a fantastic graduate training scheme, which sees people have a fantastic career within the consultancy.
- You will be supporting Senior Engineers on the electrical elements of projects. Working alongside engineers and with their tutorage you will work towards becoming a strong Design Engineer
- Attend site visits with other engineers to understand how design is then conducted into site
- Client liaison work – meeting and speaking to clients on the phone to understand their needs
- £24,000 starting salary with a biannual bonus
- 25 Days annual leave with additional leave with service
- Government pension
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Professional memberships paid
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Holiday sale/purchase options
Who You’ll Be
- 2:1 or better in a degree relevant to Electrical Engineering or Building Services, or have an HNC in Building Services
- Ambitious, and a motivated individual
- A good team worker. There is a real team working ethos within the group
- Enthusiastic about Building Services
- Hold a full UK Driver’s licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely friendly and progressive consultancy who pride themselves on progressing and developing their Engineers. Having a great personality is key to this role!