Senior Mechanical Engineer
I have a unique opportunity in Bristol for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to come into a fresh, dynamic Bristol consultancy. I’m working with a consultancy who since their inception, have grown a strong reputation and been involved in some high end work both locally and further afield.
- You’ll be working running projects, with a junior engineer supporting you. Current projects include hotels, residential and education.
- Carry out site surveys and attend site visits both independently and with other engineers
- Liaise with contractors, architects and site staff
- Assist in helping grow the office
Who You’ll Be…
- You’ll be a Mechanical Engineer with around five years of Building Services experience, ideally in Bristol - although not essential
- We’re looking for a driven, and motivated individual who can come into a fresh consultancy and grow with them
- You’ll be driven, and be chartered or working toward chartership
- Hold a relevant BEng or HNC/HND
- Competitive salary DOE £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Career progression and continued support and development
This is a genuinely unique opportunity, and very attractive for someone looking to join a young consultancy and motivated by progression and helping grow a team. The office is on the thriving Gloucester Road, which certainly helps with the companies social side!