Senior Civil Engineer – Newton Abbott
Do you want to work for a modern, innovative Consultancy that cover both Civil and Structural Engineering?
We are looking for a Senior Level Civil/Infrastructure Engineer to join the growing team to help manage the Engineers/Technicians as well as carrying on with Hands on Design.
And more, they take a proactive approach in anticipating challenges and have decades of knowledge within Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Highway Design
- Drainage Design
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Infrastructure Design
- Temporary Works Design
- Structural Surveys
- Water Retaining Structures
You would need:
- Relevant BEng/MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 3+ Years Relevant Experience
- Skilled with AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, Civil3D and PDS
- Experience with the Design of SuDS, Flood Risk Assessments with Road and Highway Design Experience
- Knowledge of Section 278,38 and 104 for adoption packages
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
This vacancy comes with a great progression path towards an Equity Director for the right candidate
Salary C. £32,000-£38,000 (DOE)
20 Days Annual Leave, plus bank Holidays and Christmas Shut-down
Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme
Get in touch!