An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Document Controller to join a Regional Contractor on a permanent basis. This Contractor undertakes a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, sports, leisure and commercial. Working within the Facilities team as the Document Controller.
The Document Controller will be responsible for accurately maintaining, sorting and storing electronic and hard copy records of project documentation and ensuring information is distributed throughout various organisations, on time.
- Manage and maintain all the published Design documents
- Organise and manage or the shared and archived documents
- Prepare drawing issue sheets for all formal issuing of drawings and technical documents, and ensure all documentation is correctly submitted;
- To ensure O&M Manuals, H&S documents and updating projects
- Update Documents and liaising with site team
- Maintain site registers of design reviews;
- Quality checking all documentation and communication between the site team
Applicants should possess:
- Must have experience of Document Control within Construction/Design/Facilities
- Can work under pressure and manage a busy workload
- Worked within a Administration/Document role previously
- Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - 4projects experience
- focused Team player
This is a great company offering fantastic benefits and salary!
For further information, please call Emma Carlisle 01392 537081