Graduate Mechanical Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join an established, and very busy West Midland’s MEP consultancy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer, with or without experience. There’s the opportunity to progress up within the company with no glass ceiling, whilst continuously learning and developing along the way.
- Assist Engineers and Senior Engineers on Mechanical work, as well as taking on individual work, including design calculations and solving design problems
- Produce CAD drawings
- Work in Revit and other design and Building Services software
- Attend site visits and undertake site surveys
- Attend client meetings
Who You’ll be
- Degree educated with a relevant degree to Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Ideally hold a driving license
- Team player, ambitious, motivated
You’ll be joining an exciting, growing, and ambitious consultancy who whilst going from strength to strength. There is a fantastic career progression path where you can reach the very top. It’s a friendly atmosphere where you can have a laugh as well as work in a proactive team.
- £20,000 - £25,000 starting salary
- 23 days holiday
- Phone and laptop
- Annual performance bonus