Temp - perm
£19,000 - £24,000
A leading Contractor have an exciting opportunity to join there Plymouth team working within a busy varied role on a 3 month temporary - permanent contract.
The role will consist of providing reactive and proactive administrative support and reporting into the Contracts Managers and Engineers.
This role requires excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to Problem solve.
- Liaising with supplier and sub-contractor, handling all administration documents to be issued to clients
- Producing a variety of documents such as programmes, subcontract orders, site health and safety documentation
- Processing timesheets and submission for payroll
- Preparation of presentation documents and tender submission documentation
- Updating internal and external systems regularly to keep information accurate and current
- Putting together operations manuals for projects and collating relevant drawings and certificates
- Ensuring document control procedures are being maintained and managed, including downloading/uploading documentation and drawings from digital platforms such as 4P.
- Day to day office support to include answering and transferring calls, filing and booking company training courses
The right candidate will be an excellent organiser and self motivated and proactive. Must be able to prioritise and work within a fast pace changing environment. Ideally you have worked within the construction industry and must have administration experience and ideally document Control would be desirable. Good IT skills and ideally have used Microsoft projects and 4P.
The company are offering a competitive Salary starting at £19,000 – £24,000pa (dependant on skills and experience) Competitive Holiday Allowance – 25 days + Bank Holidays, Birthday off – no one should have to work on their birthday as well as parking and a enhanced DBS certificate.