We are looking for a Water Engineer to join a medium sized consultancy in Cardiff, working as part of a multi-disciplinary practise working on mainly commercial projects locally and across England and Wales.
You would be working in the water sector team on:
We are looking for a water civil engineer with curiosity, drive, and technical know-how. Engineering experience in the UK water sector is preferable.
• A relevant degree and Chartered Engineer status.
• Proven technical design experience for pressure pipeline schemes,
• Experienced in outline and detailed design of potable water and sewer rising main pressurised pipelines
• Experienced in the design of gravity sewer infrastructure projects
• Proven skills in the commercial management of design projects including preparing fee proposals, preparing programmes, monthly reporting and submissions, AFPs, managing and coordinating design teams
• High competence with pressure pipeline hydraulics, experience of using GIS and 3D CAD packages.
You would be working closely with the Civil Infrastructure team and project managers on their drainage projects. Everyone at this practise has a hand in their projects as everything is done in house including:
Project and Cost Management
24 days holiday
Salary £32,000-£40,000 (dependant on experience)
7% Employer pension
State of the art breakout space
Training towards Chartership/professional development