Architect, Cardiff £30k - £40k DOE + Benefits package
Opportunity for an Architect to join an international company who is renowned to be the most respected construction multi-disciplinary within the world. The consultancy have offices worldwide and provides full services to clients in the public and private sector cross a variety of project.
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team working across all stages from Conception through to completion. This would be a perfect opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Architect who has an interest in working on large high profile projects covering sectors such as defence, education, healthcare and residential.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment.
Responsibilities – Qualified Architect
Requirements – Qualified Architect
- Project Delivery
- Assisting with design development, product information
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Excellent communicator, ambition and willingness
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
- You will need to be proficient in Revit
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.