Part 2 Architect –Oxford £25k - £30k DOE
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a medium size design led Architectural practice specialising in high end residential, residential developments and commercial projects throughout Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds.
The opportunity is for a Part 2 Architect looking to gain their Part 3 preferably with a background in Revit.
The consultancy are market leaders working across a variety of high end prestigious projects.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
The Role and requirements:
• Recognised RIBA Part 1 & 2 qualification
• Assisting with design development, product information
• Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
• Liaising and managing clients
• Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
• Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
• Visit site for inspections
• Assist in business development
• Proficiency in Revit is preferred
• Ambition and willingness
• Excellent communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable multi-disciplinary offering an excellent benefits.