Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Mechanical Engineer to join an established Building Services engineering consultancy in a senior capacity. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that have a big focus on high end residential and historical buildings.
I’m looking for someone who is highly motivated, dynamic, and friendly. You’ll be an important part of the Mechanical side of the business moving forward.
Duties will include design calculations, computer aided drafting of drawings, surveying sites and generally supporting design progression and management of live projects.
- Work as part of a team delivering high quality designs on a variety of project sectors
- Identify ways to grow and progress the Mechanical side of the business
- Liaise with clients and external third parties on projects
Who You’ll Be
Ideally you’ll have a proven track record in a Building Services Mechanical position. We are looking for someone who is,
- Degree educated in a relevant subject field
- Chartered, or nearing chartered status
- Experience working in a senior position
- Hold a full driving license
There is a very competitive package for the right candidate in this role, including a starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience level, 25 days annual leave and government pension. Further training can be available if desired. There is genuine opportunity and considerable potential for progression and promotion.